Today was all about slime and our young scientists LOVED today's experiment! They learnt all about monomers and polymers as part of their learning. By mixing PVA glue, shaving cream and food colouring they made a liquid and THEN by adding borax, this turned their mixture into slime. Lots of fabulous learning was done today!
More news items
- July , 2020
- June , 2020
- May , 2020
- March , 2020
- February , 2020
- November , 2019
- October , 2019
September , 2019
- Term 3 Week 10 Principal Award winners
- Year 5/6 Rogaining and Orienteering
- 'Eel Reveal'
- Kapa Haka 2019
- Science Time!
- Kapa Haka Cultural Festival performance
- Life long learning
- Term 3 Week 7 Principal Award winners
- Cans for Christmas 2019
- Students representing our school
- New interactive boards for the Rutherford Team