Today the Sheppard Team visited Sumner Beach as part of their Sea Life topic. They spent time exploring the habitats of different species - despite the weather they had a wonderful time!
More news items
September , 2019
- Term 3 Week 10 Principal Award winners
- Year 5/6 Rogaining and Orienteering
- 'Eel Reveal'
- Kapa Haka 2019
- Science Time!
- Kapa Haka Cultural Festival performance
- Life long learning
- Term 3 Week 7 Principal Award winners
- Cans for Christmas 2019
- Students representing our school
- New interactive boards for the Rutherford Team
- August , 2019
- May , 2019
- April , 2019
- March , 2019
- September , 2018