Today the Batten Team and the Hillary Hub were incredibly fortunate to have a visit from Dr Don Jellyman, a freshwater fisheries scientist from NIWA (National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research). Dr Jellyman shared with us his experiences researching eels and taught us so much more about this fascinating creature. Next step for us all is to decide on an 'action' to help protect the longfin eel and then put these 'actions' into practice. Thank you Dr Jellyman!
More news items
- November , 2019
- October , 2019
September , 2019
- Term 3 Week 10 Principal Award winners
- Year 5/6 Rogaining and Orienteering
- 'Eel Reveal'
- Kapa Haka 2019
- Science Time!
- Kapa Haka Cultural Festival performance
- Life long learning
- Term 3 Week 7 Principal Award winners
- Cans for Christmas 2019
- Students representing our school
- New interactive boards for the Rutherford Team
- August , 2019
- May , 2019
- April , 2019