Today Our Lady of the Assumption School started their very own Science Club! This is going to run each week for either Year 1-4 or Year 5-8 students and is aimed at developing our children's love for Science. Today the children had to use a straw, string, tape and balloon to make a balloon rocket and investigate a variety of conditions in order for their 'rocket' to go faster. There were some great rockets!
More news items
- November , 2019
- October , 2019
September , 2019
- Term 3 Week 10 Principal Award winners
- Year 5/6 Rogaining and Orienteering
- 'Eel Reveal'
- Kapa Haka 2019
- Science Time!
- Kapa Haka Cultural Festival performance
- Life long learning
- Term 3 Week 7 Principal Award winners
- Cans for Christmas 2019
- Students representing our school
- New interactive boards for the Rutherford Team
- August , 2019
- May , 2019
- April , 2019