Our school works on a subscription basis with SchoolDocs to maintain, update, and review our policies. SchoolDocs provides us with a comprehensive core set of policies which have been well researched and follow the Ministry of Education National Administration Guidelines. The policies and procedures are tailored to our school through an online tailoring questionnaire and comprehensive checking before the site goes live. Our school supplies specific information such as our charter, and procedures for behaviour management, reporting to parents, etc.Policies are monitored by SchoolDocs and updated, modified, or created in response to changes in legislation, significant events, Ministry guidelines, reviews/requests from schools, and regular reviewing from the SchoolDocs team. Our board of trustees has the opportunity to view changes and additions and comment on them before they are implemented.
If you wish to view any policies please use the following link: http://ola.schooldocs.co.nz
- user name: ola
- password: assume11
To take part in a review
We will advise you when policies are up for review and how you can take part in the review.
- Visit the website http://ola.schooldocs.co.nz/1893.htm
- Enter the user name (ola) and password (assume11).
- Follow the link to the relevant policy as listed.
- Read the policy.
- Click the Policy Review button at the right hand top corner of the page.
- Select the reviewer type "Parent".
- Enter your name (optional).
- Submit your ratings and comments.