We expect all children to take pride in their uniform and that parents/caregivers ensure that the children have the correct form of dress. If any item of uniform is not worn, we ask that your child bring a note to his/her class teacher explaining the reason for this.
- Girls with long hair must not wear it loose. It is to be tied back with dark green or white hair tie.
- Jewellery is not to be worn at school. Those with pierced ears are to wear small studs only.
- Coloured nail polish is not allowed at any time.
- The summer uniform is worn in Terms 1 & 4 and the winter uniform is worn during Terms 2 & 3.
- Sports shoes are not accepted as school regulation footwear.
Sports black trackpants are available for purchase at the school office
The P.T.A. hold two second-hand uniform sales each year just prior to change over to summer and winter uniform dates.
511 Wairakei Road
Open Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm & Saturdays from 10am – 1pm.
Visit their website at http://www.mainlanduniforms.co.nz/